Thursday, March 14, 2013

SILVER WEDDING SHINE

This past weekend, I went to a beautiful wedding at Salvage One with my complete outfit that you helped me with! I already had the J.Crew dress and Charles David heels, and needed some votes for the perfect necklace. 

Charles David 'Icon' Sandal ($169.95) - Nordstrom

Drumroll, please... I chose the Guinevere resin statement necklace from Nordstrom! I bought it online and didn't even think twice about the dimensions, so I was taken aback when I saw it out of the box and realized it was HUGE! Once I took a breath and tried it on with my dress (and my crazy hair) it was just the impact I wanted.

Guinevere Resin Statement Necklace ($75.00) - Nordstrom

With one accessory down, it was time to find the complementing clutch. I went to what felt like every store at Woodfield and almost gave up until I went into bebe and found this amazing silver enamel clutch. I mean, how perfect is that?!


What's your favorite accessory to dress things up?

 

- Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...