Wednesday, May 8, 2013

BRINGING SPRING INTO YOUR HOME

It finally feels like spring! It's time to open those windows, grow your favorite flowers and herbs, step out on your balcony, enjoy the weather, and heck - even, blog outside! If you're balcony or garden-less, don't fret - I snuck in some ways to make it feel like it's spring year-round (for me, different flower arrangements in each room make the difference!)

Let's talk about bringing spring into your home!


Trying to upgrade your balcony without breaking the bank? Found this idea using flooring from Ikea!

What are you wanting for your home this spring?

Jess

1 comment:

  1. These are some great ideas! I've brought faux Peony's in my home since March! I love the brightness :) Loving the watercolor print too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...