Monday, May 6, 2013

RED MORNING

On Thursday morning, I got to attend a blogger breakfast at Coach on behalf of Chicago Blogger Network. Not only did they serve us delicious light bites, but each blogger got to pick out a pair of shoes from their new collection that supports Step It Up Women's Network. Great food, new shoes, and supporting a good cause? I'm all in.

And since it's finally spring, I've been all about bright red. I wore a top by Forever 21, Aqua leggings, Valentino heels, and a vintage necklace.



As a Libra and avid shoe hoarder, choosing a pair was like a scene from Sophie's Choice, but I decided on the insanely comfortable Geneva Stripe Wedge!

You can shop the new collection here. Trust me, you'll want them all.

x Jill

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love those shoes!! We have shoe hoarding in common.

    Jennie
    www.TheHappyHourTour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBSESSED with this outfit! love love love everything about it! so chic!

    www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...