Friday, October 17, 2014

FAVORITO FRIDAY: HOT TOOLS CURLING IRON

Unless my hair is in a top knot, I never leave home without curling it. My hair is this weird combination of straight and wavy, with a little frizz here and there. The only way of controlling all that mayhem is by using the amazing Hot Tools Curling Iron. I couldn't live without it! 

Hot Tools Professional Curling Iron ($25.95) - Amazon

My hairstylist taught me how to deal with my tresses using a curling iron and I haven't looked back since. It smooths my hair and makes it look consistent - something I didn't know was possible of doing myself. (Tip: Face the clamp toward the mirror and clamp onto hair in the middle of the root and tip. Curl inward toward your scalp and unclamp and pull out a bit, and curl toward your scalp again. Pull out to your tips and curl toward your scalp one last time. Hold for a couple seconds and let go.) 

I use a one inch curling iron and it's the perfect tool to give you that "oh, I just woke up like this" look. I can do my waves in less than 15 minutes every time. I don't know what I would do without it!


 

What is your favorite hair tool?

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Teach me your ways! My hair is so fine and straight that getting curls to stay more than an hour is a JOB.
    Katharine
    www.paytington.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...