Tuesday, October 14, 2014

JILL'S COSTA RICA ADVENTURE: SAN JOSÉ VIA IPHONE

As I shared before, earlier this year I took the trip of a lifetime to Costa Rica (you can read about the beginning of my trip, Manuel Antonio, and La Fortuna). I've been trying to hold on to my trip down memory lane, and am finally sharing the last part of my trip - my time in San José. I love exploring big cities I've never been to, and being able to sit back and watch how every day life takes place. We got to stay almost two days in San José, where we did some shopping, sightseeing, and mostly eating.

I wanted to savor every last moment of my time in this beautiful country, so I ditched my big camera  and explored the city not through a lense. One of the best things about traveling internationally is being able to unplug, and I surprisingly didn't miss 24/7 internet access.

But of course, I had to take a few snaps with my phone...

Beautiful Costa Rica.

Shopping.

City streets.

City Streets.

Love the artwork on the buildings.

We HAD to take this photo for our dog!

City streets.

On the bus.

Love the architecture.

Waiting for the bus.

Costa Rica #ootd.

My favorite building.

Sunny day.

A little piece of Barbie heaven.

The best food I've ever had!

My last shot in Costa Rica.

Words can't describe how much amazing my trip was, and being able to share parts of the trip with my family, best friends, and fiancé made it that much better. I can't wait to go back!

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...