Friday, September 4, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: OSCAR BLANDI PRONTO DRY SHAMPOO

It's very, very hard for me to find a dry shampoo that works. Usually I test one out, spend 15 minutes trying to get the white dust to fade, and end up washing my hair because it still feels and looks dirty. They always seem to just try and cover up my oil with fragrance, leaving behind a weird texture in my hair. But I'm so happy I gave Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo a chance when I found it in the Sephora check-out line!

So far, it's been the only product to make a difference in my oily hair. There is barely a fragrance and the powder quickly absorbs the oil in my hair, leaving no weird white spots behind. I'm really in love with it.

And shoutout to Jess from Bows and Sequins for sharing her secret to using dry shampoo on her Snapchat - putting it in your hair the night before so it has the night to absorb (and eliminates the need to rub it in). Genius!


Happy Friday!

x Jill

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...