Monday, September 14, 2015

JILL'S BRIDAL SHOWER

Now that you know what I wore to my bridal shower, I wanted to share a few details of the magical day!


Since I spent most of my life in Florida, my bridal shower was held down there with about 20 of my closest family and friends. I had only two requests - one, that there were Geronimo balloons, and two, that there were carnations and baby's breath. My mom and matron of honor exceeded my expectations. I knew no matter where/how it was, I was going to have the best time and it would be beautiful, but it was truly, truly perfect. Everything from the little "J & G" hearts on the table, to the customized menus, to the paper flowers that hung on the walls, all of the details were so pretty! And I loved the little purse piggy banks that served as the gifts.





Every woman was handed a few cutouts where they had to write their fondest memories of me. Since my mom has the most hilarious (and best) New York accent, she read them aloud and I had to guess who it came from. It's safe to say my mom learned a lot of what we were up to in high school (sorry again for stealing your alcohol). 


I had a permanent smile on my face and my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard!


My favorite thing about the day was my adorable guest book, which was a singable stuffed animal dog. It kinda resembles Olive, no?


Anybody who has lived in the south knows that Publix is God's gift to earth, and my cupcakes were not only pretty but absolutely delicious. I only wish they could ship a cake to New York for my wedding!




Any bride will tell you how overwhelmingly loved they feel after their bridal shower, and I am no exception. I can't thank my mom and matron of honor, both below, enough for such a lovely day!



Now off to finish last minute wedding details.

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...