Monday, May 28, 2012

MAXIS ARE HERE!

I was inspired by Lisa from Stilettos & Diaper Bags with all her maxi dresses that she's wearing so far this season, so I had to go out looking for one! I came across Gap's printed maxi dress (last day on promo!) and wore it out for a Saturday afternoon drive with my boyfriend. We went to the Glen Town Center and enjoyed the beautiful weather and had a delicious lunch together. I am obsessed with this dress, I love the fit on me and it actually just grazes the floor, which is almost impossible to find since I'm so short. Expect me to pick up another one in a different print or let this become my summer staple!




What's your favorite maxi this season?

XO Jess

5 comments:

  1. I love that maxi dress! Great oufit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! Love the dress and love you KH wrist wrap! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say? You got me in the maxi mood!

      Delete
    2. And I seriously need that wrist wrap in every color.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...