Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sigur Rós MUSIC VIDEO

I'm convinced Jess and I mesh so well together because of her zodiac sign. I know... it sounds weird, but hear me out. My brother is an Aquarius and one of the most creative and talented human beings I've ever met. He has the natural ability to recognize art in everything, and thinks outside of the box - in fact, he doesn't even own a box, and is even contributing to the design of Juncture's site (stay tuned). So where does Jess fall in?

One of the deciding factors on my end for sharing a blog with Jess was her true Aquarius personality. Convinced my brother hogged all the artistic ability genes, I knew her and I would be a perfect match. And we are (duh).

Below is a music video my brother, Adam, did for a Sigur Rós Valtari film competition.You can vote for it to win by clicking on the link here via Facebook or Twitter (if you have both social media sites, you can vote twice). With his equally talented girlfriend making the costume design by hand, he put together an awesome video that deserves recognition.



Sigur Rós - Ég Anda from Adam Badlotto on Vimeo.

So go vote!

xx Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...