Tuesday, September 11, 2012

HOMETOWN WEEKEND TRIP

I took a weekend trip last week to my hometown of Miami! I wanted some quality time with my parents (aww) and wanted to help my other best friend (and yes, her name starts with J) with just girly, frilly thing for her upcoming wedding.

LOVE these Marciano denim!

When I travel I try to stick with one color story and one metal so that I can mix and match within my trip and avoid overpacking. For the first time ever, I actually did not check any bags since I get a bit overwhelmed with packing liquids. There's foundation, eye cream, moisturizer, toner... I still don't know how I packed that all into one quart sized bag! I packed plums and hot pink (not a usual for me) with black and grey printed denim, and finished it off with black and silver accessories! I know it's the Sunshine State but I've been waiting for fall since summer started and I wanted to wear my newest closet additions!


Bing Bang NYC Tiny Skull Earrings ($35.00) - W Chicago (644 N. Lake Shore Drive), DV by Dolce Vita 'Jude' Wedge Sandal ($52.21 and up) - Amazon, 1969 Ankle Zip Legging Jeans ($69.95) - Gap (store locations), Marciano Feather Print Skinny Jean No. 61 ($188.00) - GUESS (605 N. Michigan Ave.), Mother of Pearl Ring ($55.00) - Pandora (835 N. Michigan Ave.), Bold Contemporary Chronograph Watch ($135.00) - GUESS (605 N. Michigan Ave.),  Trance Pullover Sweater ($89.00) - GUESS (605 N. Michigan Ave.), Tall Collar Tip Shirt ($72.00) - Topshop (830 N. Michigan Ave.), Alex and Ani Script Initial Bangle ($24.00) - Nordstrom (520 N. Michigan Ave.), wore Forever 21 blouse below (540 N. Michicagn Ave.), pictured above is Splendid Sleeveless Collared Henley ($78.00) - Shopbop


 

XO Jess

5 comments:

  1. I need those skull earings! Love the looks. Hooray for fall fashion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never take those earrings off. They're so adorably tiny!

      I found this image from Tumblr of someone wearing them... http://tinyurl.com/99dd6ng

      Delete
  2. replica zara bags this website l6u78l1t86 replica bags in china that site t6j63t4p37 replica bags buy online replica goyard bags replica bags los angeles replica gucci bags f3f38o0r42 7a replica bags meaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica chanel bags ebay replica gucci f7m37p1x17 7a replica bags philippines replica bags bangkok look what i found s9s74i8t45 replica bags wholesale mumbai special info r4b72g9v54 replica louis vuitton bags best replica bags online 2018 p7b44n5u95

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...