Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SKULL SOCIETY

While my style has evolved through the years, one thing I've kept from my teen angst is my love for skull details. As soon as fall came around, I was so excited to see skulls in every store I went into. Skulls in fashion is almost synonymous with Alexander McQueen, but if that's oh, just a tiny bit out of your price range, finding stylish pieces with a little bit of edge is a breeze. My absolute favorite right now is House of Harlow 1960. With various metals, stones, and finishes, their skull pieces are a perfect accessory to any outfit, no matter what style you're rocking.


House of Harlow 1960 Gold Skull End Cuff ($75.00) - Bloomingdale's (900 N. Michigan Ave.),  House of Harlow 1960 Rose Gold Skull Vile Necklace ($125.00) - Bloomingdale's (900 N. Michigan Ave.), Skull Print Leggings ($44.00) - Topshop (830 N. Michigan Ave.), Skull Shirt ($49.90) - Zara (store locations), Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf ($445.00) - Saks Fifth Avenue (700 N. Michigan Ave.), House of Harlow 1960 Oval Skull Ring ($90.00) - Bloomingdale's (900 N. Michigan Ave.), House of Harlow 1960 'Triple Skull' Stud Earrings ($55.00) - Nordstrom (520 N. Michigan Ave.), Jeffrey Campbell 'Skulltini' ($154.95) - Lori's Shoes (store locations)

If you're obsessed like me, you'll also enjoy this skull-themed Tumblr, skullology.

XO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...