Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MARCIANO PRINTED PRINTS

Granted, I am surrounded by beautiful Marciano product every day at work, but there's a reason to my obsession... Marciano has some amazing prints! From denim to leggings, you will find something you absolutely love. From damask to floral to checkered print, you can have it all. I myself just picked up a the chinoise printed denim today, so I had to share what else I have my eye set on. Love what you see? Head over to GUESS (605 N. Michigan Ave.) to see what else there is!


And you can't forget my Marciano feather printed denim and Navajo-inspired printed Elin Kling for Marciano denim!

Skinny Jean No. 61 Faded Black (on sale at GUESS!) | Karin Printed Skinny Jean ($188.00)

What printed denim are you loving right now?

XO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...