Thursday, February 7, 2013

FREE PEOPLE

The fun part of blogging with someone else is having two different perspectives, especially when it comes to style. But if there's one brand that we both can agree on, it's Free People. Their unique, boho designs are comfortable, yet still have us feeling "put together" (see, there really is no excuse for sweatpants). We're getting into the Spring spirit with some of their new pieces. Check out some of our favorites below!

1. FP Pull On Kick Flare ($78.00), 2. Kingsbury Triple Wrap Belt ($28.00), 3. Spell & the Gypsy Collective Dreamweaver Crossbody ($168.00), 4. Becky Kelso Delicate Stone Ring ($338.00), 5. Jeffrey Campbell + Free People Magic Heel ($138.00), 6. De Petra Magasite Pendant ($270.00), 7. Somedays Lovin Daydream Split Maxi Dress ($98.00), 8. FP Embroidered Tunic Top ($128.00), 9. FP Printed Blazer ($128.00), 10. FP Floral Mesh Lace Dress ($128.00), 11. Metal Zig Zag Bracelet ($28.00), 12. Banjara Wishbox Pendant ($98.00)
Is there a brand you and your best friend love together?

XO Jess & Jill

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Free People! I have SO many of their clothing back from when I used to shop every week at Stalhi. Definitely agree with the statement that there is never an excuse for sweatpants! I find a lot of dresses to be much more comfortable (and with a lot of them, people think I put a ton of effort into it, when in reality, it took me ten minutes)!

    The dress I wore to the Peabody with Isaac in late 2011 was Free People :) With my Chanel necklace and YSL heels. I love this new line, too! They definitely rank up there with one of my favorite clothing brands. :)

    I want #8 and #9! Love the lace dress too but I already have waaayyy too many lace dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...