Thursday, February 28, 2013

PEARL BY GEORGINA CHAPMAN

Budget friendly designer collaborations aren't just for Target.

JCPenney has teamed up with Georgina Chapman of Marchesa to deliver a collection titled Pearl by Georgina Chapman. Adding their whimsical touch to every piece, Chapman has translated Marchesa's high-end designs into affordable pieces. And I think I like it! It's definitely one of the better partnerships we've seen (looking at you, Target x Neiman Marcus). Take a peek below.

Lace Overlay Floral Dress ($110.00)

Scallop Lace Shorts ($50.00)

Floral Print Top ($50.00) and Pants ($70.00)

Long Organza Gown ($250.00)

Polka Dot Rosette Dress ($110.00)

Scallop Lace Jacket ($70.00)

You can shop the collection here and watch the clothing in motion below.



What do you think?

xx Jill

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great collab! The floral separates are my favorite but definitely worth checking out the whole collection! Jcp has really turned it around in my opinion- I also love that they have joe fresh now!

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the Polka Dot Rosette Dress, hopefully I get to check it out this weekend and see how it looks in person!

      Jess

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...