Friday, December 13, 2013

FAVORITO FRIDAY: SHISEIDO READY FOR ANYTHING SKIN SET

With at least one flight a month under my belt this year, I try and pack things that will take the smallest amount of square footage in my suitcase (it's important real estate, okay?)

That's where Shiseido's Ready for Anything Skin Set comes in. Each of these bottles - the gentle cleanser, softening concentrate, and refining moisturizer - packs a strong punch in tiny packaging, and is perfect for the girl on the go. I love how soft and radiant my skin looks and feels after the moisturizer and concentrate, while the cleanser and my Clarisonic work wonderful together. Although it's marketed as a two week trial, it's lasted me longer than that. And for just $25, it's worth the try!

Shiseido Ready for Anything Set ($25.00)

What's your skincare regimen when you're traveling?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...