Thursday, October 29, 2015

BLOWOUTS WITH DRYBAR

For my date night with my fiancé in New York City, I decided to make it a carefree day that included a trip to drybar for a wash and blowout. And I gotta admit, I am hooked. My hair is thick and long, and always takes hours to dry my tresses myself - something I rather have someone else do! Whether it's for a special evening or just because (like my trip to the Houston salon yesterday), you'll never catch me saying no to a trip to drybar.



Once you sit down, you're given a menu to choose your desired hairstyle - pick from different types of blowouts (The Manhattan, Dirty Martini, The Cosmo, and more!) or even an updo or braid. Head over to get the most relaxing wash a girl can dream of and less than 45 minutes later, you'll have a blowout that will turn heads. I opted for The Mai Tai for some loose, beachy waves.

Count me in for a monthly membership!





Have you tried drybar?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...