Wednesday, October 14, 2015

SWITCHING UP MY SKINCARE REGIME

I have my go-to products when it comes to my daily skincare regime, but sometimes, a girl just wants to switch it up. Change is a good thing, I swear! If you follow me on Snapchat (jessografia), you'll know how deep my obsession for a good skin mask is - see here. Keep reading for my new skincare must-haves!

Clay Masks ($18.00) - Fig + Yarrow

Cleanser: One thing I will never change is my love for Kiehl's. I use the Clearly Corrective™ Purifying Foaming Cleanser every morning and night, but switch to the adorable, tiny version of the Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash when I'm traveling.

Moisturizer: I always went a little fancy with this morning and evening must-have, but I stuck with the classic Ultra Facial Cream and I couldn't be happier. I mean, it lasts 24 hours.

Ultra Facial Cream ($27.50+) - Kiehl's

Mask: This is where my regime has drastically changed. I am ob-sessesed with masks! Whether it's of the clay or sheet variety - count me in!

These clay masques from Fig + Yarrow are excellent and don't cost a fortune. I use Black for my forehead and nose (hello, oily t-zone), and Gold for my cheeks and chin (hello, dry skin) about one to two times a week.

Clay Mask {Black} ($18.00) - Fig + Yarrow

Clay Mask {Gold} ($18.00) - Fig + Yarrow

If you're lazy about skincare like I am (finally got better about it!), sheet masks are just what you need. I adore the Sephora Collection Face Masks, but those can get pricey as I use them about three times a week. For a less expensive option, grab these Tony Moly 'I'm Real' ones while you're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...