Friday, August 3, 2012

BOBBI BROWN FALL COLLECTION

I have been a loyal Bobbi Brown customer since I started wearing makeup, thanks to my mom's best friend who took me to my first Bobbi Brown trip at the Manhattan Saks. You can call it love at first swipe (of the makeup brush).

Last night I attended a Bobbi Brown event at the 900 Shops, where guests got to view the latest Fall collection by the brand. They also had various stations displaying skincare, makeup, and fragrances with representatives explaining all the products. You can view their new stuff here.

The Fall Line!

While I was playing makeup dress-up with one of the artists, I told her how I've always loved Bobbi Brown because it paints a classic look. She stated that Bobbi Brown makeup gives you the type of look you can appreciate in pictures 20 years from now and still think you look gorgeous. Perfect.

Perfect Skin Station

I picked up their Creamy Concealer Kit (PERFECT for covering dark circles - seriously, I am always carrying it around), High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bare Sparkle, and Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Granite Ink.

Photos via Bobbi Brown

Special thanks to the 900 Shops, Yanira of Manolos, Manicures, This Mom, and Rita of ChiTown Fashionista for putting together a great event!

What do you think of the Bobbi Brown Fall line?

XX Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...