Thursday, August 9, 2012

NAVY PIER DAY

Last weekend one of my best friends Courtney came into town from New York City to visit Chicago! We literally went EVERYWHERE around Chicago, from Wrigleyville to the Lincoln Park Zoo, and even squeezing in a girls' night out downtown with Jess. On her last day here we enjoyed a yummy brunch at Nellcôte (GO!) followed by a trip to the Navy Pier. I kept it simple and airy with my outfit, because although it was breezy, the sun was still strong.

I wore a skirt and tank top by Forever 21, vintage jewelry, Ralph Lauren sandals, and Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses.




And this is what happiness is to m-e gorgeous Chicago and cotton candy!


Although the summer weather doesn't mix well with my vampire skin, it's the season when all my visitors like to come! I wonder why my friends, mostly originating from Florida, don't like to come in the winter? ;)

XX Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...