Thursday, August 2, 2012

COVERING THE COVER GIRL STYLE: GLAMOUR

Photo via Glamour

It's almost September and that can only mean one thing (and no, not my birthday, but almost just as important)... it's time for September issues! And what better way to celebrate the upcoming month than by sharing some clothing inspired by some of pop culture's top women's magazine covers. There's nobody more deserving to start this trend off than Victoria Beckham, my favorite Spice Girl, and one of my favorite celebrity-turned designers. I'm a sucker for anything lace and black, and adding in bright orange is making me really excited for Fall.


Cross Keeper Belt ($28.00) - Topshop (830 N. Michigan Ave.), Alice By Temperley Libre Shorts ($318.00 SALE) - Neiman Marcus - 737 N. Michigan Ave., BKE Jacquard Lace Top ($30.00) - Buckle (locations here), MSGM Lace Sleeveless Top ($190.00 SALE), Rebecca Taylor Lace Sweatshirt ($250.00) - Neiman Marcus (737 N. Michigan Ave.), Contour Detail Knickers ($40.00) - Topshop (830 N. Michigan Ave.)

You can check out more from Victoria Beckham's Glamour shoot here! That photo of her with a tiara, taking a bubble bath is giving me life. What September covers are you looking forward to?

XX Jill

2 comments:

  1. Victoria Beckham is flawless, I can't stand it! Love this cover and I already loved orange. This heat has me longing for Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...