Friday, October 19, 2012

FAVORITO FRIDAY: BLACK AND GOLD

Nothing says chic more than sporting a classic duo like black and gold. And since I've been a bit overly obsessed with this combo lately, I've picked up some pieces to pair with my favorite black and gold item - my druzy ring from Love and Pieces (1616 N. Damen Ave.).

Love and Pieces Druzy Ring (call for pricing - 773.278.1200)

Next up, my Marciano crossbody bag available at GUESS (605 N. Michigan Ave.). I love this type of handbags - they're convenient and quick to grab and go! If crossbody bags are not your thing but love this collection? You're in luck - it comes in a bowler bag and tote.

Marciano Beverly Crossbody Bag ($168.00)

And now my most recent purchase - I got these bad boys yesterday! These Sam Edelman boots have gold details for a military-esque look and I am loving it! 

Sam Edelman Penny Basto Crust Boot ($190.00) 

Do you love the black and gold combo? What's your favorite duo?

XO Jess

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh! I really liked your latest collection of bang and boots. Actually I was looking for the same bag. They are so affordable and stylish too.
    Orla Kiely Bags for Sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...