Monday, December 31, 2012

BEST OF 2012

As 2012 comes to an end, we're looking back on some of our favorite posts of the year that we'd love to relive... and reblog! From DIY to fun events, here's a trip down this year's blogging memory lane.

Jess's Favorites

We were busy bees on that Thursday night. Wine and manicures followed by some shopping, need I say more? Through these two events we met some amazing bloggers and enjoyed some much needed winding down.
4. Love and Pieces Revisted
Love and Pieces is one of our favorite boutiques in Chicago and we were ecstatic when Michelle invited us to check out their new products. What happens once we get there? We spend more time chit chatting with her and customers than we do taking photos.
3. I Spy DIY
It was a journey in itself getting to this book signing (thanks again, Lisa!) and it was worth it! We got to meet the beautiful Jenni, author of I Spy DIY and some snacks and drinks later on topped the evening.
2. Jess Does Vegas
It was Vegas, 'nough said! It was my boyfriend's 25th birthday and we had lots to do, so I probably overpacked, but at least it gave me more material to post. :]


                                    




Jill's Favorites

One of the first projects I worked on with Chicago Blogger Network was the #VCRACETOMAC contest. Although I couldn't officially enter, I had so much fun going through the blogger looks and creating an outfit of my own. Plus you didn't think I'd create a list and not add my dog in it, did you?


4. Rad + Refined Launch Party

The only thing we love more than a Rad + Refined event, is a Rad + Refined event with some of our favorite bloggers. From the light bites, delicious drinks, and the amazing shopping, it was the perfect night to kick off the summer! Plus any event that has a photo booth is an event you'll see us at. You can bet we took full advantage.




One of my greatest accomplishments is having the opportunity to obtain a degree from my dream school, The University of Chicago (which I'm almost done with!). So anytime I get to mix my schooling with my blogging, it's pretty much a win for me. Plus I loved that dress!



Not only was this post proof of my craftiness, but it was for my very special best friend. It's no secret that Jess and I are obsessed with all things weddings, so when Christina got engaged, I put those hours on Pinterest to good use. Who says procrastinating on that website isn't helpful? 


And our favorite post of the year? Drum roll, please...

Blogging with your other half, who is just as crazy as you are, is something we're so lucky to do. This post doesn't even show an ounce of the laughter and weirdness that commences when we get together (and why we drive our boyfriends up a wall). You could put us in the middle of a field (specifically a paintball field) and we'd turn it into the best day ever.


Happy New Year's Eve!

XO Jess & Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...