Tuesday, February 18, 2014

JESS'S NY FASHION WEEK FAVORITES

While every New York Fashion Week is just as important, fall/winter (shown last week) is where it's at. Yeah, spring/summer might get most of the buzz, but my favorite season of fashion has always been the one full of black, leather, sweaters, and boots. 

And this year's fall/winter collection did not disappoint! Monochrome looks with grey and creme neutrals broke up the usual black; deep greens, reds, and blue made an appearance; long leather gloves is set to be a must-have; and oversized knits were all the rage. I truly cannot wait for fall fashion this year!

Below you will find my favorites for fall/winter 2014 in no particular order. Well, minus Rebecca Taylor and AllSaints being tied for my absolute favorites, I had to place them first. And I really want that Opening Ceremony thumbprint dress. Oh, and I could only dream of having something to wear those Christian Siriano dresses somewhere. Before I starting ranting about what I love about each photo below, check them out for yourself!

Rebecca Taylor




AllSaints




Opening Ceremony



Christian Siriano





Nonoo


Band of Outsiders

Public School


Steven Alan


Narciso Rodriguez








Veronica Beard



BCBGMAXAZRIA



Marissa Webb



What were you favorite looks this NYFW?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...