Thursday, February 13, 2014

JILL'S WARBY PARKER HOME TRY-ON

I have never had the best vision and can't watch television or drive a car without squinting (side note: I learned the hard way that driving without your glasses is a criminal offense. I like to live on the edge, but I digress...)

While I've had bad luck with contacts in the past, I've been meaning to get around to getting better glasses but haven't had the chance. And in walks Warby Parker at the perfect time! As you know from Jess's post, Warby Parker allows you to order up to five pairs of glasses to be delivered to your home, so you can test them out before you commit. But being the true Libra that I am, I'm having a little trouble picking which ones I like best. 

So that totally calls for a photo shoot, right?

Warby Parker makes selfies so much more fun!

Which pair do you like best?

x Jill

3 comments:

  1. I can't pick between the Finch or the Sinclair - you look SO GOOD in glasses... also tortoise shell, I want everything in my life to be tortoise shell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all great! The Sims and Finch might be my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...