Friday, September 12, 2014

FAVORITO FRIDAY: GARNIER FRUCTIS PURE CLEAN SHAMPOO

One of my most annoying traits is my oily hair. I love that my hair is straight and easy maintenance, but it builds up oil easily, making it impossible to go more than 48 hours without looking like an oil slick. I've been told by stylists that my hair is too healthy and I need to "rough it up" to dry it out a bit (have you ever heard that one before?). So when I find a shampoo that helps this problem, and it can be bought at a drugstore, I'm compelled to share.

I recently picked up Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo on a whim and have noticed a significant difference in my hair. It helps take care of my oily scalp without leaving my hair feeling dry, and it also smells amazing. For those times when I don't want to use my expensive products, it's the perfect filler.

via Garnier.

What drugstore products do you love?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...