Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MISSION POSSIBLE: WEDDING SHOES

When it comes to heels, I suck. If the arch is too high or the heel too skinny, I can't last more than 20 minutes in them. I can't even do pumps! They're horribly awkward because my feet will slide out all night. Since my feet are a hassle to style, it's making wedding shoe shopping almost impossible.

I need a heel with a platform and an arch of 3.25", a wedge or chunky heel, 4 inches or higher (my fiancé is almost a foot taller than me), and a t-strap or ankle strap. No biggie! At least I'm open to color?

Thanks to the good ol' internet, finding a pair of sensible heels for me can actually turn the impossible into the possible. I'm open to a funky pair of shoes for my wedding day - you barely see them, it'll add a pop of color, and hey, I'll actually be able to wear them again! Bring on the statement heels!

Top to bottom, left to right: Dsquared2 Sandals ($374.00 - On Sale!) - YOOXOscar de la Renta Vacanza Metallic Wedge Sandal ($733.00 - On Sale!) - Neiman MarcusMosaic Camelia (Contact for Price) - Paola d'ArcanoOscar de la Renta Alaly Snakeskin Wedge Sandal ($733.00 - On Sale!) - Neiman MarcusKlub Nico Callie Lace Heels ($198.00) - AnthropologieLucy Gladiator Sandals ($90.00) - TopshopSebastian Leather and Lace Wedge ($290.00 - On Sale!) - Fratelli KaridaMarni Sandals ($165.00 - On Sale!) - Yoox, and Kendall & Kylie Madden Girl 'Whimsey' Platform Sandal ($89.95) - Nordstrom.
How do you feel about colorful wedding shoes?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...