Monday, September 22, 2014

HERMÈS SILK SCARVES

Spoiler alert - my fiancé and I have decided on a honeymoon! While we're working out the complete details of the trip, one secret I can let you in on is that a Ferrari and beautiful European scenic roads are involved. My first thought once we made that choice was - duh, I need a scarf! I instantly thought of Hermès and their beautiful, iconic silk pieces. While I have found the one I really want, I couldn't help but fall in love with so many of their designs. It's more than a scarf - it's a collectible, a memory, and a piece of art. Their silk products have their own adorable online shop, and whether you own a Hermès scarf or not - you need to download this app that is all about silk knots and how to wear your silk scarf.

Since it will be my staple accessory for my honeymoon, how perfect is this Monsieur et Madame II scarf? Let's be honest, it's beyond perfect. There hasn't been a better moment for a 'I can't even' that this right here. (And also the fact my fiancé's name is French and he has a mild obsession with Hermès ties.) 

Monsieur et Madame II ($435.00)

Here are a few other favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...