Monday, December 8, 2014

JILL'S ENGAGEMENT PARTY JUMPSUIT

For Thanksgiving, I went down to Florida (see some pictures here) not just for the holiday, but for an engagement party my parents threw for my fiancé and I. When I went shopping with my mom for an outfit, I of course had white in mind - but once I saw this black sequin jumpsuit, I knew I had to wear it. The bride gets to do what she wants, right?

The engagement party was so special and we are so thankful. I'll be sharing more photos from the night on the blog soon, but for now, here's what I wore. I paired my Parker jumpsuit with Valentino Rockstud heels, a Love Moschino clutch, assorted Pandora, vintage, and H&M rings, and a Kate Spade bangle borrowed from my maid of honor. 






x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...