Tuesday, December 23, 2014

SELFIE WORTHY MASCARA: URBAN DECAY PERVERSION

Of the many perks of being Italian, I was gifted with extremely long and thick eyelashes (thanks Mom and Dad!). That’s why no matter how much of an "ugly day" I’m having, I can always make myself feel more confident by throwing on some mascara. Especially since I was born with dark circles (no thanks, Mom and Dad!), it helps to brighten up my tired eyes and help me look like I got sleep. I’ve tried almost every mascara that there is, but recently have fallen in love with Urban Decay’s Perversion mascara. I usually opt for drugstore brands, but this product is worth the little extra splurge. I’ve also been using it everyday for some time now, and it hasn’t dried out a bit.

Can you say best selfie mascara ever?

By @jillbadlotto on


By @jessandjill on

What's your favorite mascara?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...