Tuesday, December 16, 2014

WARBY PARKER FRAME STUDIO CHICAGO

I'm a fan of, okay, obsessed with Warby Parker frames. I already have over five pairs and you'll never seen me without them on - sunglasses and all! (You may also remember my home try-on here.) Can you imagine my excitement when I found out they were opening up a Frame Studio right here in Chicago? (Hint: I was really stoked.)



Warby Parker has found its new home in Lincoln Park and offers their eyeglasses and sunglasses in all of their variations. Dream come true! The Frame Studio is decked out with vintage cameras in the coolest wall display ever and old-school goodies throughout. One of the best parts of the shop is the Portrait Studio where you and a group can have free portraits taken by their in-house photographer. (Time for new headshots for Jill and I?) Make your appointment here - they book up quick!

You'll find me there next week as I choose all my favorites before my big move. Including finding the perfect pair for my wedding ensemble (yes, I'm wearing my glasses and it's going to look awesome). I have to take full advantage of having a Warby Parker so close to me while it lasts!

Tour the studio below and make your way over there soon!





I want this for my home.


 
Remember these guys?!


The Frame Studio!

It's me!

Have you been to the Warby Parker Frame Studio?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...