Friday, April 24, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: CETAPHIL RESTORADERM

When it comes to my face, I'm lucky enough to say that my biggest issue is dry skin. Thankfully, my awkward phase in middle school didn't consist of zits and acne. But I didn't hit the skin jackpot, unfortunately, because I suffer from eczema on my body. Sure, it's not a horrible case and can barely be seen, but the itchy, dry skin is anything but pleasant. You can't have it all, right?

When I moved to Chicago, my itchy skin got worse. I've always wanted to stay away from steroids, and was determined to find something over the counter to help. When my dermatologist introduced me to Cetaphil RestoraDerm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer, I knew I found what I was looking for! It has made a huge difference in my skin, making my dryness manageable. It lasts all day long, and the best part is, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a heavy lotion. I use it throughout the year, no matter how hot it is outside, and I am so happy to find something that finally works. Even if you don't suffer from eczema, it's a great lotion to pick up.

What's your favorite moisturizer?

Cetaphil RestoraDerm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer

Happy Friday!

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...