Tuesday, April 7, 2015

WEDDING INSPIRATION: FLOWERS

Flowers make up a huge part of your wedding decor. There's bouquets, flower crowns, centerpieces, boutonnieres, backdrops... and probably so many other things I'm missing. After speaking with my florist, Jennifer Laura Design in Houston, I have never been so excited about the floral design of my wedding. Now things like ranunculus, brunia, succulents, spray roses, dusty miller have been pinning like crazy! Look below to see what's been inspiring me lately.

Jennifer Laura Design | Green Wedding Shoes

Foret Bespoke Floral & Sierra Knot | Style Me Pretty

Moss | Green Wedding Shoes

Style Me Pretty

Campbell Studios | Style Me Pretty

Kissing Bees

Living Colour Floral Design | Bespoke Bride

Style Me Pretty

Designers Touch Florals | Ruffled

Art With Nature | Style Me Pretty

Sisters Flowers | Wedding Chicks

Which florals do you love?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...