Thursday, April 30, 2015

SARAH SEVEN BRIDAL AND READY TO WEAR SPRING 2016

If you were following Bridal Fashion Week, I know you feel in love with Sarah Seven's Spring 2016 collections. If you missed it - you should probably sit down and get ready for love at first sight.

Held at Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City, Sarah Seven's latest bridal and ready to wear pieces were absolutely breathtaking. Full of lace, color, plunging backs, separates, midriffs, sleeves - oh, how I wish I could be back working at Sarah Seven in Chicago! The mauve coat was actually what sparked my obsession with the color from our post earlier this week - isn't it gorgeous?! I cannot wait for these to become street style staples and inspiration for weddings everywhere. I somehow (it was like, really hard) picked my favorite pieces - see them below!

Select pieces are available now online. For more information of any of the bridal pieces, contact the Chicago boutique at chicago@sarahseven.com.


























What is your favorite piece from Sarah Seven's spring collection?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...