Tuesday, April 28, 2015

MAD MEN NYC EXHIBIT

If you've ever read our blog, you know how much I love Mad Men. With only two more episodes until the finale, I am holding on to anything I can relating to my favorite show. I was internally screaming (since I was at work) when I read that the Museum of the Moving Image is holding an exhibition on Mad Men. The exhibition explores the creative process behind the creation of the show, and holds tons of props, images, costumes, research material, and more. On display are also large-scale sets like Don Draper's kitchen (an interior design dream!), and his office.

Who wants to take a quick trip to New York with me?

Mad Men

The exhibition is open now until June 14th.

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...