Tuesday, July 14, 2015

ESTÉE LAUDER DAYWEAR

When I find a beauty product I like, I latch on like a stage five clinger. I instantly go into survival mode and stock up on the product, just in case the apocalypse happens and I won't be able to get to the store (it can happen, okay?!). And the next thing I do after that, is share it on the blog.

When I told one of my besties I was looking for a product that had a little sun protection and a little coverup, she directed me towards Estée Lauder's DayWear. I really like the product and how it doesn't feel like sunscreen or like foundation, but like a moisturizer with a slight tint. It goes on easily and doesn't dry me out, which is a huge plus. It's one of my favorite products this summer!


What do you wear during the day?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...