Friday, July 17, 2015

FAVORITO FRIDAY: CLARISONIC MIA

I know, I know - I'm so behind the Clarisonic craze. I mentioned to my fiancé that I always wanted one, and he surprised me with a Clarisonic Mia. Skincare is always better than flowers. (And he even remembered that coral is my favorite fun color - good job, P!)


I've had other (cheaper) cleansing brushes, but after I read that rotating brushes are harsh on the skin, I dumped them. The Clarisonic pulses instead, giving me super clean and smooth skin without feeling like I applied sandpaper like most daily exfoliators. The Clarisonic Mia is perfect for my skin type, but if you have sensitive skin and need some more options, you might opt for their other models.

I pair my brush with Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Purifying Foaming Cleanser. Perfect skin, here I come!


Do you use a Clarisonic?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...