Monday, November 30, 2015

A GLIMPSE AT JILL'S THANKSGIVING

Can you believe it's Monday and that the long weekend is behind us? Since my husband and I have been non-stop running around this year for the wedding, we decided to host Thanksgiving at our house. My family flew in and we had a relaxing holiday at our condo, filled with Nintendo games and tons (and tons) of food. With how amazing this year has been, it was only appropriate that we celebrate with a little Veuve Clicquot. Although our condo isn't huge, we recently purchased a new dining room table with an extension, which worked perfectly for hosting. My favorite part of dinner was using these drink stirrers that my mom gave me, which were passed down in the family. I know it's a little early to celebrate Christmas, but with the recent snow we had, I found it fitting!








How was your Thanksgiving?

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...