Tuesday, November 10, 2015

COS (COLLECTION OF STYLE) IN HOUSTON

River Oaks District just opened in Houston and this brand spanking new shopping plaza is ah-mazing. In addition to Diptyque, Vince, Stella McCartney, Intermix, and many more - H&M's COS (Collection of Style) is making its Texas debut this season!

COS chooses style over fashion, offers high-end design and quality for a fraction of the cost, and showcases wearable contemporary pieces. When I heard of COS, I admit, I had no clue what it was, but now I'm so excited to see it have a home in Houston! I love the simplicity, the color scheme, the prices - just about everything! (There goes my paycheck.) Check out a few of my favorite pieces that I'm currently drooling over.

Metallic Coated Top ($115.00)

Cut-Out Dress ($135.00)

Mottled Print Jumper ($135.00)

Leather and Metal Cuff ($45.00)

A-Line Leather Top ($390.00)

Contrast Silk Blazer ($175.00)

Raw-Edge Printed Dress ($115.00)

Raw-Edge Leather Shopper ($225.00)

Drape Detail A-Line Top ($125.00)

Oversize Roll-Neck Jumper ($125.00)

Have you heard of COS?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...