Tuesday, November 3, 2015

WIFEY TEE

As you may have heard from my excitement these past few weeks, I got married (!!!!!!!) two weeks ago in New York. The day after my wedding I woke up wondering if I dreamed it all up because I never knew everything could be so perfect. It was by far the best day of our lives, and I can't wait to share it all on the blog!

For my rehearsal dinner, I knew I wanted to wear something "cheesy bridal", and I loved this wifey t-shirt I found on Zazzle. I paired it with this long skirt from Lulu's that felt and looked so much more expensive than it is - always a score. My one request for the dinner was that it was at a pizza place, and we wanted a relaxing and casual night before the craziness, so I threw on my favorite leather jacket and Vince Camuto boots. And it was so much fun to take these photos with Jess in Bay Ridge, the town in Brooklyn I grew up in!










More to come on the festivities.

x Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...