Monday, November 23, 2015

JILL'S 2015 AMAS RED CARPET RECAP

Few things I learned last night - I'm still in awe of JLO's bum, Bieber's music is so much better when you never hear him speak, and I'm going to miss One Direction more than I think I can handle.

So it's a good thing we have some fashion to discuss to take my mind off of that tragedy. Although I did switch back and forth from the Kardashians for a bit, I turned in for last night's American Music Awards, mostly to watch JLO dance and critic the looks. So let's move forward!

Best

Selena Gomez: With a brand new album came a brand new Selena, and I'm loving all of the fashion she's been serving lately. Although she suffers from serious babyface (which is a good thing!), she always dresses mature, without being too sexy. Plus anything that's red and shines is usually okay with me 98% of the time.


Kendall Jenner: We will get to Kylie in a second, but let's focus on the taller sister for now. I love Kendall's little black number, paired with black heels and top-knot. I remember on an episode of KUWTK, Kris told Kendall that "bangs were her thing"... well, she lied, but even behind the tragic bangs, Kendall looks gorgeous.


Ashley Benson: Although this outfit is a little too serious for the occasion, Ashley looks stunning. The emerald color works perfectly with her hair and skin tone, and the ensemble is tailored to perfection.



Worst

Kylie Jenner: I know Tyga took her Ferrari in the breakup, but did he take half of her dress too? While I can admit to not always hating what Kylie wears, I just can't get behind this leather mess. Also, what's going on with her shoe straps?


Justin Bieber: Forever 21 swallowed a pop-star and threw up Bieber. I'd also bet my favorite pair of shoes he only knows the words to Smells Like Teen Spirit. Nonetheless, Sorry is my jam. #sorrynotsorry


Gwen Stefani: This is what happens when you start dating a country star who makes his own turtle soup. I could see this working way better if the sleeves weren't so wide, or maybe didn't exist at all. I also think her eye makeup is a bit too harsh.


Who were your favorites?

x Jill

1 comment:

  1. Like Gwen's dress :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...