Thursday, April 4, 2013

EASTER SUNDAY

I was lucky enough to come home to Florida for Easter and spend it with my family (unlucky enough to catch a bad case of Bronchitis- but some home cooked food definitely made me feel better!) One word to describe it.. delicious! But I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

I was so excited to get this bangle from Kate Spade! My mom and I now match with our "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" bracelets. How perfect for us?

Tradition of Easter baskets.

Kate Spade surprise at the bottom of my basket!

No sleep till ... BROOKLYN!

Twiggy the cat.

The table is all set.

Fresh Spring flowers.

Antipasto.

Seasoned green olives.

Paris, our Dachshund. 

Perfect Florida weather.

Stuffed mushrooms.

Artichoke bread with stuffed shells.

Eggplant.

Cannoli!

Dessert!

Hope your holiday was as delicious as mine was!

xx Jill

1 comment:

  1. I would like to eat all of that food now, please. This post made me so hungry!! Glad you were able to spend Easter with your fam, looks like it was lots of fun.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...