Friday, August 30, 2013

FAVORITO FRIDAY: SOLE SOCIETY 'ALAYNA' PUMPS

I have a wedding to go to next month and I have the dress and the accessories, but I needed a new pair of shoes! The ones I currently have will be too uncomfortable for a night of dancing, so I looked high and low for a wedge or a thick heel with silver details that would match a navy dress. Who knew how hard it would be?!

After weeks of searching, I found this adorable pair of t-strap heels from Sole Society. The 'Alayna' pump is a perfect match for my dress and jewelry and has a hidden platform to make it easy to dance the night away! And under 60 bucks, I call this one a steal!

Sole Society 'Alayna' ($59.95)

Want to try these shoes on in person? Nordstrom sells them as well!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...