Monday, July 7, 2014

MORE ETSY FINDS

Can you tell now that I am totally obsessed with Etsy? It's a combination of everything amazing - shopping online, local, and you can buy everything in one spot. You can see our past Etsy favorites here, but it's about time to add more to our evergrowing list.

Belles & Ghosts is a shop out of Missouri with the cutest creations ever. If you're looking for prints, pillowcases, scarves, or even pencils - you have over 361 items to browse through, so get to shopping! Oh, and she's also got an apothecary shop. Talk about one talented woman! 

Stars Print ($8.00)

Minimalist Illustrated Typography Pillow ($36.00)

Ceramics are not just for tea cups and vases! Pottery Lodge has created planters, cups, and ring holders,  that are beautiful and creative in design. And let's talk about how adorable that whale ring holder is?! I finally found something for my engagement ring!

Teal Whale Ring Holder ($18.00)

Hanging Planter with Gold ($36.00)

I didn't think I wanted to update my keychain until I found Cold Gold! This shop is all about recreating with previously owned leather. (Yes, even the earrings are leather.) Recycled and precious? Yes, please!

Colorful Leather Tassel Keychain ($12.00)

Round Ivory Leather Stud Earrings with Gold Paint ($12.00)

Whether it's too add something a little fun or comical, coasters are a great way to add a little something to your home. (And also perfect for gifts!) Fog Mountain Press also has cards, tea towels, and throw pillows. I really did mean it when I said Etsy was a one stop shop!

Coloful Chevron Drink Coasters ($7.00)

Drink Coasters - Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon, Vodka, Rum ($6.50)

Venue Decor is perfect for those grammar psychos like me! If you're not one, I'm sure you know one and now you have the absolute perfect gift for them. Just don't make a mistake on their greeting card. 


Upcycled Cream and Sugar Set ($27.00)

What was your latest Etsy purchase?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...