Thursday, August 13, 2015

IS IT SCARF SEASON YET?

They weren't kidding when they said Houston was hot. It hit 104 degrees this week. 104 actual degrees! On a day where I bought a wool poncho. What the heck was I thinking?! I can handle the humidity they warned me about - I lived in swampy Central Florida for half a decade. B-b-but that heat! It's unbearable! 

Naturally, I've been daydreaming about the crisp air that comes when fall is around the corner. Since that's not coming for a long time, so I've heard - I'm counting down the days until Jill's wedding in October in NYC. And with that, I've been searching for a scarf or two that I can't wait to get my hands on.

Get your accessory game on point before the chilly weather arrives with a few of my favorite scarves.

Postcards Cashmere Silk Scarf ($225.00) - Yarnz

Oversized Square Scarf In Oversized Blown Up Check ($32.25) - ASOS

Arrow Scarf ($65.00) - Moorea Seal

Sole Society Raccoon Print Infinity Scarf ($24.95) - Nordstrom

Basic Floral Print Scarf ($19.90) - Zara

ETRO Printed Cashmere Scarf ($1,030.00) - Net-A-Porter
 
Textured Woven Stripe Eternity Scarf ($19.99 - On Sale!) - Urban Outfitters

Lake of the Woods Scarf by Mimbres ($185.00) - Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...