Wednesday, October 7, 2015

ALL ABOUT THESE BOOTS

Houston's weather dipped down to a perfect 68 degrees and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! It got me in such a mood for fall, I just had to shop for the season's necessities - including boots. I picked up a pair of Steve Madden 'Troopa' combat boots (yes, the ones I've borrowed from Jill) from Nordstrom

And obviously one pair isn't enough! It's time to build up my boot collection all over again, so check out my favorites below.

Top to bottom, left to right: 1. Jaegar Booties ($160.00) - Dolce Vita, 2. Steve Madden 'Troopa' Boot ($79.90 - On Sale!) - Nordstrom, 3. Kandice ($150.00) - Sam Edelman, 4. The Caleb Boot ($238.00) - Madewell, 5. Shirley OTK ($498.00) - FRYE, 6. Ubel ($175.00) - Kelsie Dagger Brooklyn, 7. Eisner ($220.00) - Jeffrey Campbell, 8. Women's Original Short Refined Back Strap Rain Boots ($185.00) - Hunter, 9. Belle by Sigerson Morrison Cynna Embellished Booties ($395.00) - Shopbop.

Do you have your fall boots yet?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...