Wednesday, January 2, 2013

COVERING THE COVER GIRL STYLE: GWEN STEFANI FOR VOGUE

In 2012, I flew out of the state at least once a month, racking up air miles along with magazines. My favorite to pick up in the airport is Vogue, since I can spend at least a good minute drooling over the clothes on every page (plus I don't have to hang my head in shame like I do picking up the latest tabloid). Gwen Stefani's January Vogue cover, shot by Annie Leibovitz, immediately caught my eye, especially her head to toe Saint Laurent look.

via Vogue.com

Gwen has always made a powerful statement with her clothing, creating the perfect blend of masculinity and femininity. Checkout some pieces I've picked, inspired by her shoot!

From the top: Topshop Deco Embellished Shirt ($150), DKNYC Sequin Ponte Blazer ($133.99 on sale), Rachel Zoe Tie-Neck Plunge Blouse ($295), Alexander Wang "Dasha" ($685), Topshop Richard Hi-Vamp Sandals ($120), BB Dakota Taryn Sequin Jacket ($120), Topshop Tux Suit Trousers ($100), BCBG Relaxed Crepe Tuxedo Pant ($198), MICHAEL Michael Kors Sequin Blazer ($195).

Who says glitz is only for New Years?

If Gwen can do it for Vogue, I can get behind it.

xx Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...