Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FACE YOUR INTERVIEW
FOR UNDER $50

You saw us on Career Girl Network last week, now here's Katherine Toll, a beauty industry pro, of CGN on how to 'Face Your Interview for Under $50'!

word_cloud_flat_design

It’s rare I open Excel – as in the software program. I’m not much of a numbers person, relying instead on what I refer to as ‘slop math.’ I slop out some estimates and fly with those, never really caring to ‘drill down’ into exact numbers. They’re so tedious, don’t you think?

But, when two of my favorite fashion and beauty bloggers, Jess and Jill stopped by the Career Girl Network office a few weeks ago I decided to get serious with some number crunching.

You see CGN, and Jess and Jill decided to take on a challenge. We set out to answer the burning question of how to create a professional interview make-up look on a limited budget of $50. Since Jess, of the aforementioned Jess and Jill, is a graphic wiz kid, I thought I better take the rational end of things.

So, here it is! My carefully curated picks for a polished, professional interview look for $50 (give or take depending on the product choices you make.) And, to insure you stay on budget, the CGN statisticians developed a highly complex Beauty Budget Data Validation Tool! (The BBDVT)

Option 1

Option 2

Face Up

Keep a Clean Eye

Have the Last Word

Congratulations! You look the part. Now make sure you’re ready to answer the tough questions – consider this article your cheat sheet!

Knock ‘em dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...