Friday, April 4, 2014

FAVORITO FRIDAY: BHLDN JEWELRY

One step inside BHLDN is one step inside a whimsical wedding land of really pretty things, so it shouldn't come as a shock to hear that I've been obsessing over their jewelry.

Recently, my best friend gave me earrings and a bracelet from BHLDN as my maid of honor gift, which I may or may not be wearing around my house in my pajamas (who wants to invite me to a fancy soirée?). They are absolutely stunning! The quality of their jewelry is topnotch and each piece is destined to become a family heirloom, making it the perfect accessory for any formal affair. 

Or you know, walking around in your pajamas, like me.




Which piece is your favorite?

x Jill

3 comments:

  1. Es ist sch?n, es ist wirklich nicht das gleiche Frau jetzt aus der Arbeit angezogen, und ich beabsichtige Swarovski schmuck, sich kleiden zu kaufen, verbessern ihre Charme.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...