Tuesday, April 1, 2014

LVX SPRING 2014

Spring is truly here! And what better way to celebrate sunny skies and 60 degree weather than by packing up your jackets, wearing open-toed shoes, and brightening up your outfit with spring nail lacquers?

LVX is back again with their newest collection of the year, Spring 2014. While I typically wear black and grey year round, I love to add a pop of color with my nails, and this collection from LVX hit it out of the park. I tried the OrchidTruffle, and Roux, (Jill's showing off other colors from the collection next week), and they've been on constant rotation all week!

Orchid | Truffle | Roux

See my new favorite spring nail colors below, and in case you missed it, check out my last post on LVX.

Orchid is Pantone's color of the year and LVX's rendition is a great addition to almost every outfit.

Orchid ($16.00)

Truffle is a perfect taupe that looks great on every skin tone. For a monochromatic look or a neutral for a bright outfit, this nail color will get a lot of use.

Truffle ($16.00)

Roux is a poppy red that I am obsessed with. I've been looking for the perfect color, inspired by my favorite coral from college, and it's definitely going to be my spring staple. If I'm feeling brave with nail art, I'm thinking of pairing this with Orchid!

Roux ($16.00)

What is your favorite spring nail color?

Jess

Jess & Jill received product courtesy of LVX. Opinions and commentary are of their own.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...