Thursday, June 5, 2014

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

I lied already in this post, orange isn't the new black... but it is a fun color for summer. And with Orange is the New Black season 2 hitting Netflix this Friday, I've got orange on my mind.

Orange always brings me good reminders - Nickelodeon (90s kid here!), my favorite fruit, and of course, one of my favorite shows. So while I'm sitting on my couch this weekend binge watching with a glass of wine, I'll be sure to trade in my usual black attire for my orange best. It is finally summer after all, right?

Here is some orange inspiration that I'm currently loving!

1. Scarlet Nile Drops ($38.00) - BaubleBar2. Philly Dress ($597.00) - Alice + Olivia, 3. Georgia Duffle Bag ($148.00) - French Connection, 4. Petite Flower Lace Tee ($76.00) - Topshop, 5. Smocked Waist Play Shorts ($112.20) - Alice + Olivia, 6. Coral and Opal Drop Necklace ($88.00) - Capwell & Co, 7. Deux Lux Karma Clutch ($115.00) - Shopbop, 8. Cord Lace Pencil Skirt ($120.00) - Topshop, 9. Chuffed Nail Lacquer ($15.00) - butter LONDON, 10. Veronique Gladiator Sandals ($49.99) - Nine West, 11. We're Back Lipstick in Tangerine Dream by MAC ($16.00) - Nordstrom.

x Jill.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am in love with orange! ( I may be decorating my new apartment with orange as the center color scheme). Love all of these pieces!
    Thanks for sharing
    Kaitie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...